Friday 16 December 2011

Mazzy Star: Common burn/Lay myself down.EP

http://prettymuchamazing.com/music/stream/mazzy-star-common-burn-lay-myself-down/2

It's been 15 years since the outstanding musicianship of Hope Sandoval & Dave Roback have done anything together..this wonderful ep was released in October 2011..but like always it's take's me a while before i remember to give you my humble opinion on it...i shall start by saying that for me , entering the cd into my machine pressing play..i was instantly swooned by the folky warm glowing feeling that mazzy star always put across and deliver to the listener..listening to this brought me to my attention on how much i have missed this amazing duo, adding to that a album is due to follow this brilliant ep...welcome back Mazzy Star. Enjoy:)

...

No comments: